- About Us
- Calendar of Events
- Community Center
- Medical Facilities
- Recent News
- Mack-Ca-Fest Farm Days
- Mackinaw Community Center Food Pantry Inc.
- Local Weather
- President and Board of Trustees
- Village Officials
- Municipal Code
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Open Records
- Village Ordinances
- Payment Options
- Zoning and Building Permits
- New Resident Resources
- Business and Tourism
- Emergency Services
- Police Department
- Emergency Management Agency
- Fire Department
- Mackinaw Rescue Squad
- Contact Us
Village of Mackinaw Launches a New Website! Subscribe Today! - August 07, 2019
Village of Mackinaw is proud to announce the launch of our new website. Subscribe to our sit... [more...]
The Mackinaw Community Center is located at 101 S. Orchard Street. It is available for rental for your special occasion or business meeting.
The Mackinaw Community Building rental fee is $50.00 per event for residents of the Village of Mackinaw. The rental fee for non-residents of the Village of Mackinaw is $100.00. A refundable security deposit of $50.00 will be collected from all renters payable with a separate check made payable to the Village of Mackinaw. The security deposit will be due at the time of reservation. Cancellation must be received or rental fee submitted no later than one week prior to your reservation, otherwise the security deposit will be forfeited. Fees for nonprofit organizations may be waived by the Village of Mackinaw Board of Trustees.
The key to the Community Building will be obtained from the Village of Mackinaw, 100 E. Fast Ave, between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm Monday thru Friday. Keys should be returned within 24hour of the rental. Keys can be returned with the signed checklist to the Village of Mackinaw or the water payment drop box located at the Village of Mackinaw. Security Deposit will be returned within 5 business days after an inspection of the facility is completed by the Village of Mackinaw staff.
- Multiple reservations or standing reservations may require The Village of Mackinaw Board of Trustees approval.
- Reservations will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- The Village of Mackinaw Board of Trustees reserves the right to refuse rental of the facility.
- Reservations can be made by contacting The Village of Mackinaw during regular business hours Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm at (309) 359-5821.
The Mackinaw Community Center has a projector, tables and chairs. It also has a kitchen with a stove, fridge, coffee pot, and sink. You will need to funish any utensils, dishes, and pans.